top of page

Agricultural Exemption Services

If you have a property that is 5 to 20 acres in Texas using honeybees can qualify for an exemption. For a yearly fee we place and setup hives, maintain and manage the colonies, and enable you to apply. Please note that in most counties you will need to have a minimum of 6 acres if there is a home on the property. A minimum of 5 years of agricultural use is needed before you can qualify. Contacting your local tax office to verify qualification is strongly recommended. 


bottom of page